This morning we all got to sleep in. Then Megan and I went to Wooster for a few last minute things and also to pick up her Birthday cake at Buehler's. At 3pm was the start of Megan's birthday party. We had 16 girls show up. We made clip boards for a craft and then Molly did some games with the girls. We had a pinata and then had cake & snacks. Everyone seem to have a fun time. I'm so mad because I didn't take an organized group picture of all the girls!! I only took a few pictures the whole day!
Then at 5:30pm I invited all the families of the girls plus my family and Milan's family (and an open invitation on this blog:) for a cook-out! We probably had around 100 people including kids!! We grilled hot dogs and everyone brought awesome food. For some reason we had several thousand flies decide to come and join us for the evening.
Megan loved her celebration and thanks to everyone who helped make the day special. She got some fun gifts from her friends that she can't wait to play with and put away. Lyndsey & Gabby are spending the night and going to church with us in the morning.


1 comment:
what a special party... that was very nice of you to have party! I always remember wanting to have birthday parties!!
Post a Comment