After Church since we didn't have plans, we decided to take a nap. We even got invited to join Sam & Joy, Dad & Mom, Gpa & Gma Hartzler at Marie's Pizza in Wadsworth. Since the older kids have 'naps' figured out, they talked Joy into coming and getting them and taking them with her. (Molly, Megan, Adam & Maddie) Then they went to visit Sam's grandparents in Wadsworth. Well, we ended up all (me, Milan, Eli & Cooper) falling asleep for 4 hours!!!! (And for the record, NO, I'm not pregnant!!) WOW! That felt good. But now it's almost midnight and I'm not tired...imagine that. I just printed and edited my Christmas labels. I got an email from Snapfish that my order is complete and will be shipped tomorrow. I'm still deciding on writing a newsletter. Probably most of you follow this and would find it crazy!!
I used to love taking pictures of my kids sleeping when they were babies. So I took a picture of my 'big' sleeping babies tonight!!
Megan, Maddie & Molly:
Adam buried with his stuffed animals:
Tomorrow morning Kaleigh & Noah Marty will be here bright and early. They come on Monday mornings and get on the bus with my kids. Dee is taking a class at Wayne College.
Off to bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment