Yep, I had to mention that I didn't have the flu yet!! I woke up with major flu....I will spare all details.
Milan got all the kids ready and headed to my Gpa & Gma Hartzler's for lunch. They will have a party at just about any holiday (we even make some up!) He called to check on me and said the boys were napping there and he would let me relax for the day. What a bummer for a mom to get a free day off and be stuck in bed and dreaming of all what needs to be done. I didn't walk downstairs till after 6PM. They came home and Milan made me a root-beer float (one of my favorites) about 10Pm and then we all headed back to bed. It don't seem like a day of celebration but the kids tell me it's 2009 and a New Year!!! They did their Christmas skit for everyone and couldn't wait to come home and tell me about it. (And I heard Lizzie had to go get stitches when she bumped her head while playing hide and seek.)
I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us. I can't believe how fast 2008 went so I'm sure this year will fly by too. I wish for health and happiness for my family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
are you sure you had the flu???
Post a Comment