Friday, March 27, 2009

The Dentist

Today was a big day for me. I was wondering if they have anxiety pills. That is how much I dread going to the dentist. I would (don't tell my husband) deliver a baby than go to the dentist!!!!! It made me appreciate how much I should enjoy being a stay at home mom and don't have to get the kids up, dressed and out the door before 8AM. Molly, Megan and Adam went to Andrea's to get on the bus. Maddie went to Kiersten Thut and then to Kindergarten. Eli & Cooper went to Elaine's for the day. Then I went to Case Western, where my student doctor, Jordan Pilling, had 3 crowns to do in my mouth. This work has been needed to be done for years and I kept putting it off. So the back tooth was so bad that he started giving me all these different options. I said pull it!! So I had the start of 2 crowns and then a tooth pulled.

Then I joined up with everyone for Baltic Family night at Village Inn. Happy 86th Birthday to Great-Aunt Nellie Baltic!!!

No comments: