Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jessica's baby shower

Today was a rainy day but in the 40's. Noah didn't come today because he was sick. Tyler I came to get on the bus with Maddie when his mom went to work.

Tonight was Jessica Riggenbach's baby shower. They had invited 200 people and I would say over 100 came. It was really nice and she got a lot of nice stuff. I can't believe all the cool baby stuff they have now. Almost makes me want another baby...NOT!! I am going to have to ask someone for a few pictures to share because I didn't take my camera. Aunt Anita, Karen and all the girls that helped her did an awesome job at decorating and the food. You can't imagine. The 'theme' was peas in a pod. I will just have to get you pictures. I can't even tell you all the food we had tonight. So this little baby will be here in about 7 weeks. We are the lucky ones to babysit part-time when mom goes back to work until Dad (Corban) gets off of work.

Megan, Adam & Maddie went to the World Relief during the shower to help pack soup. They had fun. While Molly, Eli and Cooper stayed here with Uncle Curt. Eli says they ate my reese cups, called Curt's girl-friend and Curt did homework. Humm!!

Happy 8th Birthday to cousin Emily Katanic!!!

No comments: