Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day

Wow. I can't believe how updated I have been on this blog. I am getting behind on pictures. I have been taking a lot but just haven't felt like getting the cord and uploading them. I need to because my card is full on the camera and when I take a picture I have to go through and delete a few.

The kids all put on their green today to help our Irish friends celebrate.

Milan worked on my water pump last night and got it out of my van. Let me just mention that half of the front end is still out! He has to order the part. So thanks to my sister, JOY, who is still recovering from c-section let me borrow her vehicle. Andrea took me and the kids over to get it. We all passed little Kora around and I took some pictures--since Joy's camera is still at the store getting repaired.

After school Maddie came home all serious saying that their was a green hat left in their class-room. She acted a little scared. I don't think she had a clue what St Patty's Day was.

Tonight we went to W.G. Dairy Open House. How fun to catch up with friends that you only see there once a year. They have great food and prizes.

Also, Maddie lost her 1st official tooth (Adam knocked out her first one:). She put it under her pillow.

Back home for homework, studying for tests and priming our family room.

Oh, Happy 41st Birthday to Mike Katanic!!!!

No comments: