The kids all ready to go downstairs for Easter egg hunt. Scarlett not sure what to think!!
Then we went to Ashley Butler's bridal shower. Ginny did a great job in preparing. After the shower Jill, Joy (and Kora) and I (and my girls) headed to the outlet mall---just to do returns....haha!! We forgot about the Easter Bunny being there for the day and that meant lots of people were shopping!! We had a fun time and even enjoyed Auntie Ann's pretzels.
I got a text from Janelle that tomorrow is Curvin's 30th birthday so she invited us over for pizza. Milan left early with the boys and picked up David and Joanne (they are Amish and don't drive) and then I picked up pizza and met them all over there in Dalton. What a fun evening of catching up.
Our kids and Horst kids:
Baby Ahna Horst at 2 weeks
On the way home I stopped in to see our old neighbors, The Hostetler's. At 10PM Luke and his Dad were still out in the barn. Anna, Priscilla and Jesse had went out to Columbiana because Dorcas and her family were in a serious accident this morning. A truck came the wrong way on the high way and hit them. Three of her kids are still in serious condition. The rest were released.
No comments:
Post a Comment