Thursday, April 16, 2009

Girl's Night Out!!

This day couldn't go fast enough. I was so excited to get out of the house and go away for a few hours without kids. Jill is here this week and in a few weeks Joy will leave for Germany so we planned this night out. Jill, Joy and Joanna picked me up around 5PM and we headed to Canton. We had lots of stops planned and we got them all done and even got to eat at BRAVO!! What a fun and memorable night! Thanks girls. Oh, and don't worry--we did solve all of the world's problems!! You girls are so lucky I didn't forget my camera after all so I could share some pictures. :)

Milan took the meal and kids to bucket washing tonight at the World Relief with his family. AND---best part---they were all in bed by the time I got home!!


Here we are at Plato's:



Here we are trying to figure out how to use all the coupons:




Joy trying to get all her baby stuff before she leaves:




Joy & Jill with their food at BRAVO!



Here is me and Joanna:




Our way home....you don't even want to know what was going on in that back seat!!!!



This is.....well, only my mom and us girls will ever understand......it's a trash can that has not moved in like forever. It's on our way home from Canton.

No comments: