I've had mixed feelings about starting this blog. My Grandma told me I should write a book about all the adventures I experience in just a day. Milan thinks a blog is a waste of time. My kids enjoy looking at pictures that other people post and I enjoy reading my friends updates. I really don't have the time but I enjoy typing and I would love to do a better job at journaling our life. So we'll try it and see how it goes.
Milan is milking for the Gasser's this week while they are on vacation. (Megan and Adam have gotten up before 4AM to go with each morning)
It's after 10pm on Thurs night. Today we babysat cousins Emily & Kaden. They built a big house with blankets and cushions.
Tonight we went to Smithville Elementary Open house. Wanda kept Eli & Cooper and I took the 4 oldest. We went to each of the classrooms and they put all their supplies and belongings away. I attended a few meetings and we paid our ($110) book dues tonight. I'll worry about milk money and lunch tickets next week when they start school.
The kids start school on Monday. Molly is in 4th grade with Mrs Workman. Megan in 3rd grade with Mrs Madigan. Adam in 2nd grade with Mr Johnson and Maddie in PM Kindergarten with Mrs Sterling.
Everyone was in bed by 10PM (that's early for this household) because we have a big day tomorrow. (Maybe that comment will get you coming back to check for an update...haha!!)
I've been canning pickles and salsa this week. We've also been eating lots of sweet corn from our garden.
Thanks for visiting and feel free to post a comment. I hope to put on some pictures but for those of you who don't know--we still have dial-up!!!
1 comment:
loved the blog!! how fun to read about my little guys up north!!
Post a Comment