Saturday, September 6, 2008

Project #1

This is another reason why I don't enjoy 3rd grade. It seemed last year we had projects like every other week. Megan is doing a pet rock project. She had to take a rock from home into school and she painted and decorated it. Now she has to build a house and make a chart of all it's characteristics. She wants it typed and then has to get in front of the class and show it. Ugghh!!

Yesterday we did meals for 12 families. My parents left for AZ. We actually stayed home on a Friday night!! I made pizza for supper and the kids played outside a little. Milan went to bed early because he was milking for Mangun's at 3AM. Uncle Dale & Aunt Beth stopped for some corn shocks and we shared pizza and cookies with them.

This morning is rainy and cool. Milan is still milking. We are going to clean the garage out today and then go to the Wayne County Fair tonight. Milan is leaving tomorrow afternoon for Colorado for a week.

I did get a call from the Town & Country that the safe was found and my check was still inside. I'm glad I didn't go through the hassle of changing everything. I forgot to ask if they found the suspect or just the safe. Here is an article they had in our local paper: http://www.the-daily-record.com/news/article/4350562

We are going to enjoy our 4-day weekend!! No school on Monday or Tuesday because of Fair Days. Monday morning we are going to the dentist. I have to have a filling and Molly, Megan and Adam are going for a cleaning. We're going to Case Western Dental School. We might meet the Luginbuhl's at the fair in the afternoon since all the kids got free tickets for Monday. Tuesday we'll be home with Mason & Callie, Bradon & Logan and Kayleigh & Noah. The kids are excited about having a house full.

1 comment:

Jill said...

How is all your paperwork working out for you??