Yesterday was visitation for Uncle Quill. Our church had a meal in between. I'm not sure how many people came through. I would guess a couple hundred. Mike & Brenda, Ken & Patty-Aaron & Jocelyn are all here from California.
The funeral. I couldn't believe it was the last time I would see his earthly body. It kind of hit me there. It seemed to be hard for more than just me. My dad had a really nice service for Uncle Quill. After the burial at the cemetery, we ate another delicious meal and then spent some time talking with the family.
I heard little Trace is improving. The hole is recovering nicely. No surgery will be needed. I hope he gets to come home soon!
We came home after the funeral for a much needed nap. I told Milan I hadn't slept well all week. He said maybe it was the Motrin. So I switched to another drug to try and take away all the pain and aches. Then we went to Pizza Hut because I needed a few things in town. We stopped at Uncle Quill's to see how the kids were all doing. We had a nice visit. The kids kept them company.
No comments:
Post a Comment