Call me crazy but I'm actually having a good morning and counting down the hours for a little time out. This afternoon the Barna family is meeting (monthly ritual) in RiverStyx for dinner. Brenda, Ken & Patty are still here and are going. So I decided that it would be fun to join them. Since Milan is home this week he is coming home from work early to get the kids off the bus and watch them while I go. Just imagine.....a nice quiet (at least for me because I won't have my kids), hot (I can't remember being served a hot meal and eating it right away) dinner at Buehler's Restaurant (I used to dread that place as a kid now I don't really care where I get to eat)! Then....you know I always have other plans....I plan on going to Hollo's to get some paper for some cards I'm making in a swap. Oh, and this swap is at my house tomorrow. I have to have 130 cards made by tomorrow. Why do I always wait till last minute? Adam is home from school today (still in bed) sick. I hope no one else gets it. So thanks to Daddy for watching the kids this afternoon and evening while Mom gets a night out!! I made a big slab of ribs to last them for supper tonight. Time for morning naps.
Good news----Heather and Trace came home last night from Akron Children's. Since we have the sick bug we won't go see him right away. We hope he grows big and strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment