This morning I watched Callie till noon. Her mom had off today. And Bradon & Logan got dropped off by their dad here this morning. Bradon got on with the the other kids and Logan got on with Maddie. Then we (me, Eli & Cooper) went over to Aunt Mary's and got to visit with Tiffany, who was here for a few days while Steve was out of town. Guess what? She is pregnant!!!!! I'm so excited for them!!!! She has a little spotting and cramping and we are all hoping and praying all goes well for them!!! After the boys fingered up all of Aunt Mary's clean windows, got chased around by Evan, brought toys upstairs, ate some M&M's and Fritos, we left! Then we headed to Elaine's house. Katrina, Minnie and Rachel were there. We took shifts and went to Medina to see Shelly's new babies. We only got to see Carrigan in the room because little Carson was still in the nursery. They are so adorable!! My kids can't wait to see them. Shelly seems to be doing really well. I can't imagine twins!!
Then we went back out to the farm tonight. Took Matt & Lynn supper...she is suppose to be taking it easy because her blood pressure is high. She has another appointment in the morning. I got to go up to the outlet mall. Finally got some deals!! Children's place had short sleeve polo's for .99 plus my 15% off coupon. GAP had infant jeans for $3.99. Maddie's sweat pants all had holes in the knees (the hand-me-downs) so I found a pant-shirt set...2 for $10 at OshGosh. Came back home and Milan and Matt were down at the farm making some chicken coops. The kids were at the house on the computer. Danny and Aaron were there.
This picture is on the Medina Hospital website:
Here is the picture I took of Carrigan:
No comments:
Post a Comment