We did meals today for 14 families. Lots of bread, food and cookies!! My friend Chris stopped by to drop off some Reese cups for my trip next week!! I will for sure need them!!
Tonight was my friend (and cousin) Tiffany's (Gasser-Wieland) baby shower at the Fellowship Hall. My girls were so excited to go. I would say they had over 100 in attendance and she got so many wonderful things!! All the new things these babies have now-a-days. I wonder how my kids survived!! The proud daddy got her a Michigan outfit. I think we might have to find that little girl (yep, they just told us it's a girl) an OHIO State outfit. Aunt Mary, Aunt Nettie, Colleen & Amanda helped do the shower. We had chicken salad sandwich's, potato salad, pasta salad, chips, fruit cups and awesome little pies.
Audrey & Rachel and their families came up for it. The guys and boys all stayed out at the house. My in-laws traveled up too but didn't get up till 10PM. After the shower we all headed out to Baltic's for a late night!!!
Today little Trace Katanic had bilateral hernia surgery. Everything went well. Let's all pray for speedy recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment