Thursday, May 7, 2009

ordered Chinese

Uncle Dale & Adam at the fire:



Adam putting shoes on Cooper:



Curt holding Maddie. Megan.


Adam and Eli feeding our chickens:


Milan and Kaden feeding chickens:



Curt, Sam, Michael & Uncle Dale playing cards:


Joy & I:


The kids playing in the garden wagon:


Tonight we are got together for a final supper with Sam and Joy and to celebrate Mother's Day on the Hartzler side since everyone has plans this Sunday. Joy got to pick and she likes Chinese so Aunt Beth and Rhonda ordered from Wild Ginger. It was good but I still think I'd prefer my Papa Johns pizza...haha!! What a fun evening and I can't believe they are leaving for Germany tomorrow!!!

Joy & Sam:



Rhonda made this sushi for the kids:
(twinkie with fruit by the foot around it and fruit snacks in the middle)



Adam, Milan and Tagen:
cousin Kaden:



Crystal, JP, A Beth, Gma, Gpa, Joy, Sam:

No comments: