Today we took meals again to people with new babies, surgeries or just thinking of yous. We delivered 16 meals. Milan is mowing hay over at Roc's today.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Potty Training
Yep, it's time to train baby #6. You'd think by now I would know all the tricks and have it figured out. NOPE! It's really easy to change pampers (even though LUVS are costing me .19 per diaper) vs cleaning a mess off the floor. I usually just wait till they are ready. So this morning Cooper decided he wanted panties on. I felt like I was letting a dog out. Everytime he had to go today, he wanted to go outside. That was easy. Until he pooped in the panties. Back to diapers...........

Today we took meals again to people with new babies, surgeries or just thinking of yous. We delivered 16 meals. Milan is mowing hay over at Roc's today.
Today we took meals again to people with new babies, surgeries or just thinking of yous. We delivered 16 meals. Milan is mowing hay over at Roc's today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok.. I don't even know what kind of comment to leave with this one.... "kid #6"
Post a Comment