Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Visit from Zipay's

We were wanting to get together with Zipay's but this group was not in the mood to pack everyone up and travel 1 1/2 hours with all the kids. So we invited them up to Jill's place and they joined us for lunch and the afternoon.

They were so thoughtful and hit it great with the kids. They brought the boys each a wooden airplane.



Scarlett & Eli opening their gift from Zipay's:


We ate outside. We made pour mans steak, mashed potatoes, salad and apple crisp with ice cream. We had a nice visit and got to catch up with our FL cousins. Too bad we didn't get to spend time with Jeff & his wife, Peter, Laura and kids.



Here are the kids having their own picnic:



The kids cooling off outside:



Kora sitting on Dick's lap and Scarlett helping feeding her some puffs:



Grandma and Judy.



Eli playing inside



Another photo shoot for Willow. Poor girl. I felt so sorry for her and that big 'ole flower on her head. LOL!!!!



Much better!! And I think she is even happier!!! She has been such a good baby this week!

After Zipay's left and all the kids took a nap we all headed to St Augustine for the outlet mall. They had too many stores for us to see them all but I think he hit some favorites. I got crocs for the kids....the name CROC 2 pairs for $5.00. GAP. Gymboree. Justice. Coldwater Creek. Talbott's. I went with Jill to a new really cool store but can't remember the name of it. We had a good time and the kids all did really well.
We got a call from Doug that Joanna's Grandma Beery isn't doing very well and she is not expected to live through the night. They all went to the Nursing Home to visit her.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Amy... come on, its so cool Charlotte Russe...love her clothes! Too bad I couldn't get you to try anything on!!